Manufactured Homes

All manufactured homes shall be permitted by Panola County. All manufactured homes require a minimum lot size of one (1) acre,  pad and poured concrete pier foundation, transported and set by a licensed installer.

New wastewater disposal system (SEWER SYSTEM) shall be permitted by the MS State Dept. of Health. Follow this link to file an application Wastewater Application

Existing wastewater disposal systems (SEWER SYSTEM) will be inspected for compliance by Panola County, unless applicant request Dept. of Health inspection.

Documents Needed To Purchase a Permit:
1.  Copy of Property Deed.
2.  Proof of Make, Model, Size.
3.  Check or cash only.

Temporary electrical service (Will NOT) be authorized for manufactured homes.
Permanent electrical service will be authorized upon final inspection.
A certificate of occupancy will be issued after final inspection, this along with a bill of sale will be required to register your manufactured home with the Panola County Tax Assessor 
MS Code

Permit fees mobile home pic

Inspection Process

Set Up Requirements

Manufactured Home Installers

Licensed Wastewater Installers

Mississippi Uniform Standard Code For Factory-Built Homes


How do we contact you?


to be evaluated

If you do not have a 911 address for this property please fill out the address form first. We will measure and assign one for you.

Legal Description

Furnish a copy. Options for delivery below.

Please furnish a copy of the property's legal description. You may upload the file, hand-deliver, or mail to our office.

Mailing Address:
Panola County Land Development
245 Eureka Street
Batesville, MS 38606

Optional (maximum size 10MB)
Accepted file types: PDF, JPG

Plot Plan

"Plat" - Furnish copy describing proposed dwelling and other features with associated distances from property line.

Water Supply

Check one


Indicate in boxes below

(do we need a description here?)

Please wait...